On behalf of the Organizing Committee of the 4th World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS'18), we would like to thank you for your participation and interest in the Congress!
Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Seongjin Bae, for the paper entitled: "A Hardware Efficient Reconfigurable Double-Balanced/Sub-Harmonic Down-Conversion CMOS Mixer for Cognitive Receiver Applications" ;
- Dr. Issam Dagher, for the paper entitled: "Combined DCT-Haar Transforms for Image Compression" ;
- Dongmin Kim, for the paper entitled: "A PVT Insensitive CMOS Negative Resistance Circuit for Q-factor Enhancement of FBAR" ;
- Adela Martínez, for the paper entitled: "Computational Fluid Dynamics and Functional Imaging in the Evaluation of Mandibular Advancement Device Positioning" ;
- Dr. Sung-Yun Park, for the paper entitled: "Segmentation of the Heart Ventricle and Atrium in Handheld Ultrasound Images" ;
- Fatemeh Shirbani, for the paper entitled: "Video-Based Pulse Arrival Time can track Dynamic Blood Pressure Changes" ;
- Toshiaki Yamanouchi, for the paper entitled: "Interactive Holographic Pyramid Using Two-Layer Integral Photography" ;
Return to Top ⇑
EECSS'18 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 4th World Congress on Electrical Engineering and Computer Systems and Science (EECSS'18) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.
Return to Top ⇑